Big Buddha delivers the elegance of woven weave for less with this Nadine satchel.
No one would suggest this bag's on a par with those created by Bottega Veneta or other high end fashion houses. Its synthetic isn't nearly as luxurious as the Italian leathers these masters use, and the finish doesn't have the same refinement. But for less than $100, it does a decent impersonation.
Synthetic's always a bit shiny, so it makes sense to color the manmade skin with metallic hues. In these glitzy tones the sheen is an asset. The brown patent leather accents look pretty cheap, but the woven finish is surprisingly chic.
Big Buddha actually offers us more practical features than its high-end contemporaries. While esteemed designers favour minimalism, Big Buddha's packed the generously sized space with pockets. The Nadine's handles are a bit short, but you might be able to squeeze them over your shoulder if you leave a coat behind.
If you've got the budget for high class accessories, the Nadine won't turn your head. But if your purse strings are tighter, there's a lot more to like about this $99.95 satchel.
More Features of This Big Buddha Woven Satchel
- Magnetic snap and flap closure
- Fabric lined interior
- Dual handles with a 6 inch drop
- Measures 18 x 6 x 13 inches
Get this Big Buddha Nadine Satchel Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Shopkimboze eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Chloe satchel bag, a great alternative to this woven satchel bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay