An intricate laser-cut finish gives Big Buddha's slouchy Heidi hobo some rodeo flair.
That delicate laser-cutting really makes this bag shine. It's reminiscent of the hand tooling we see on so many Southern accessories, but the flowers and butterflies give it a 21st century makeover.
The elaborate cut-outs are the stars, but Big Buddha's given the Heidi an impressive base. It's synthetic, as most of the label's bags are, but its weathered treatment makes it a better leather imitator than most. It's got that softness and aged patina that the best cowhides have, at least when it's brand new. It'll probably flake as synthetics tend to do, but for just $84 you'll likely get your money's worth before it shows any age.
The Heidi is ridiculously roomy though. If you're always craving more space you'll appreciate those generous dimensions, but personally I think it's too much. The enormous size sees it dwarfing most frames. Coupled with the Heidi's natural slouch, it feels unmanageable on the go. Perhaps it'd be better used as a weekender than a day bag.
At this price, the Heidi probably doesn't need to become part of your everyday wardrobe, although if it were scaled back it could have easily become one.
More Features of This Big Buddha Laser Cut Hobo
- Zip closure
- An exterior back zip pocket
- Fabric lined interior
- Two slip pockets and a zip pocket inside
- A single shoulder strap with a 7 inch drop
- Measures 18.5 x 11 x 5 inches
Get this Big Buddha Heidi Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Gotpurseonality eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Maya hobo bag, a great alternative to this hobo bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay