Tie-dye may be pretty, but the ink swirls and mottled patterns tend to be delicate. The similar effect of this Grace tote, therefore, combines the looks of tie-dye with the practicality of coated canvas.
That look is what makes this Big Buddha bucket bag quite such a good option for the coming season. With all that lace and leather around, an edgy punk style handbag will be easy to work into the mix. Even better, the warm chocolate and caramel shades lend themselves beautifully to pairing with A/W's favorite color, camel.
Of course, no matter what the fashion or practical credentials of this canvas tote, many people will still hesitate at the possibility of buying something other than leather. After all, whilst $88 won't break the bank, it really isn't a cheap as chips handbag either. Some people will want more durable materials.
With plenty of pockets and bags of room (there I go with those puns again), the Grace bucket bag is a sensible and fashionable purchase.
More Features of this Big Buddha Mottled Bucket Bag
- Available in a range of other shades
- Two zipped exterior pockets
- Slouchy coated canvas exterior
- Coordinating fabric interior
Get this Slouchy Grace Tote:
- Available to buy on Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Sondra Roberts Santorini tote, a great alternative to this tie-dye bag.
- Searching for more mottled bags on eBay