Big Buddha embraces its feminine side with this girly Daisy bag.
This purse is covered with ruffles, which like the flower that inspired its name are feminine without being overly fussy. The plain curved flap helps to temper all those frills, as do the conservative colors available. I love the rich wine colored burgundy, but you could also choose black, gray, or a rich purple shade.
I ordinarily long for more playful colors on such a flirty bag, but I think Big Buddha gets the balance right here. By choosing more sedate shades we can easily pair the Daisy with our favorite pair of jeans or another casual ensemble. It'll give an everyday outfit a feminine lift just as easily as it will make your evening get-up more sassy. I'm not talking about black tie mind you, but it would suit a movie or dinner date.
That versatility is backed up by the Daisy's generous dimensions and clever design. The double chain strap and cross-body strap are both removable for clean good looks no matter what the carrying mode. The interior is packed with pockets, and there's another secure one in the back if we're still left wanting.
At $78.95, Big Buddha packs an awful lot into this Daisy bag. That makes it worth the investment, despite its lack of luxury materials.
More Features of This Big Buddha Ruffled Shoulder Bag
- Made of synthetic
- Zip top closure
- Fabric lined interior
- A zippered pocket, slide pocket, and cell phone pocket inside
- A removable double chain strap with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 7 x 16 x 10 inches
Get this Big Buddha Daisy Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in purple)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Gotpursonality eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Susan Farber Romeo messenger bag, a great alternative to this ruffled bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay