Susan Farber brings a bit of romance to the messenger bag style with the Romeo.
Messengers tend to be casual, unisex affairs but not this beauty. The soft leather ruffles make it much more feminine, and in my opinion much more appealing. This is the kind of messenger that could bring some real style to your college wardrobe, and then serve you well while you're interning.
While the exterior is all frilly and feminine, Susan Farber doesn't forget what we really need inside. It's large enough to accommodate textbooks and other daytime essentials, although a little too skinny to hold many of them. But I do appreciate all those pockets for keeping smaller items organized.
At $550 this messenger is more expensive than your typical book bag, but treat it carefully and it'll last long enough to make the splurge worthwhile.
More Features of This Susan Farber Ruffled Messenger Bag
- Snap closure
- Fully lined interior
- A small, cellphone, open, and two zipper compartments inside
- A single handle with a 12 inch drop
- Measures 10.5 x 12 x 0.5 inches
Get this Susan Farber Romeo Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the BH Factory Outlet eBay store to see if this Susan Farber bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Susan Farber bags on BagBunch
- The Susan Farber Juliet shoulder bag, a great alternative to this messenger bag.
- Searching for more Susan Farber bags on eBay
- Other ruffled handbags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.