Tie-dyed prints are right on trend, but it can be difficult to pull the look off without appearing like a remnant from Woodstock. Big Buddha makes it easy with this Coachella shoulder bag.
Inspired by the contemporary Californian music festival, this is a tie-dyed bag with a whole new attitude. The print is subtle, with orange and pink hues appearing like a sunset. But it doesn't forget the roots of tie-dye though; the body is as slouchy as any boho bag, and the long tassels add just the right amount of free-spirited style.
The over-accentuated slouch does make this purse a little unmanageable, but at least it's got plenty of space. You might struggle to get your belongings in and out, but the zip and slip pockets help to keep the interior organized.
This is a statement piece, so make sure you let it do the talking and keep the rest of your outfit relatively neutral. It's the perfect foil to dark denims or a simple sundress, but make sure you avoid more tie-dye at any cost!
More Features of This Big Buddha Tie-Dye Shoulder Bag
- Made of coated twill with synthetic trim
- Top zip entry
- Dual handles
- Measures 17 x 5 x 10 inches
- Made in China
Get this Big Buddha Coachella Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Staje Designs Boutique eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The blue Big Buddha Coachella bag, a great alternative to this orange bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay