Few things get me in the mood for spring like flowers and bright, white handbags. Combine the two as Big Buddha has with the Arlene and it must be a recipe for seasonal success!
We've seen many designers play with structured flowers like this, but it's rare to see a mainstream label create blooms as lovely as these ones. Valentino himself would be proud of these perfectly layered petals and leaves! Of course, he'd charge us much more than $90 for them.
It's not unexpected that Big Buddha had to cut corners to deliver a bag so beautiful for under the magic $100 mark. This is synthetic, and by some accounts not a high quality one at that. Customers have reported the colors flaking off before long, so don't be surprised if you only get a season or two from it.
While it lasts though the Arlene will be a lovely spring companion, adding some femininity to a favorite jeans and T-shirt ensemble and serving as a perfect partner to a flowing dress. White is a color that scares many bagistas as it shows stains so easily, but it's just one of ten available shades. Which is your favorite Arlene?
More Features of This Big Buddha Flower Satchel
- Gold-toned hardware
- Zip top closure
- Metal feet on the base
- Dual handles with a 6 inch drop
- A detachable adjustable strap with an 11 to 23.5 inch drop
- Measures 7 x 15 x 13 inches
Get this Big Buddha Arlene Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Wild Cherry Style eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The patent Big Buddha Arlene bag, a great alternative to this matte bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay