Betsey Johnson shows she can turn even the most demure fabric into a showstopper with this Royal Lace tote.
This tote isn't for girls who love lace's delicate, feminine wiles. Instead Betsey Johnson uses the material much like Madonna did in the '80s, to symbolize feminine rebellion and fierce attitude. Glitzy gold metallic synthetic peeks out from underneath the bold black lacey finish.
Another designer may have decided that such a bold bag should be kept small, but not Betsey. She's made the Royal Lace tote enormous! I don't think Betsey Johnson could have added enough organizational aids to keep such a massive space clutter free, but the standard trio of pouches clearly isn't enough.
This bag is too much for me. Too much flamboyance, too much space, much too much of everything! But Betsey Johnson knows her target audience, and they're likely to lap this ostentatious tote up, especially for $94.80. For all the criticism I can level at it, I can't say we're not getting a lot of bag for our dollar!
More Features of This Betsey Johnson Metallic Gold Tote
- Magnetic closure
- Printed interior lining
- Dual shoulder straps with chain-link embellishments and an 8 inch drop
- Measures 20.5 x 9 x 13.5 inches
Get this Betsey Johnson Royal Lace Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Gloprin19Ifindyoubuy eBay store to see if this Betsey Johnson bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Betsey Johnson bags on BagBunch
- The Betsey Johnson Royal Lace wristlet bag, a great alternative to this tote bag.
- Searching for more Betsey Johnson bags on eBay