Baggallini's created a clutch to take us from a coffee catch-up with the girls to a dinner date with the Monaco.
Like the rest of the label's range, the Monaco is free from frills or frippery. But there's something refreshing about its minimalist design. Its styling is clean and contemporary, with a brushed silver turn-lock holding the curved flap closure in place. I like this dark graphite gray as an alternative to more traditional black, but the purse is also available in silver, bronze, and champagne if you prefer a lighter hue.
The exterior is simple, but inside it's a different matter. Baggallini seems to have thought of everything here, including some things I hadn't even considered. The main compartment has a trio of credit card slots, a lipstick holder, and a zippered pocket. As if that weren't enough, you'll find an extra zip pocket hiding underneath the flap. We also get a long cross-body strap and a wrist loop for the times we feel like traveling hands-free.
The Monaco isn't luxurious, but its nylon crinkle body makes it perfect for everyday use. Once it starts to show stains you can simply pop it in the washing machine, and it'll come out good as new. The fabric is also lightweight and water resistant, two big pluses in my book. It also sees the Monaco priced at an affordable $54.95. It might not attract envious stares, but it represents great value.
More Features of This Baggallini Turn-Lock Closure Clutch
- A detachable 52 inch cross-body strap
- A detachable 6 inch wrist loop
- Measures 1 x 12 x 6 inches
Get this Baggallini Monaco Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Baggallini bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Baggallini bags on BagBunch
- The animal print Baggallini Monaco bag, a great alternative to this matte bag.
- Searching for more Baggallini bags on eBay