Badgley Mischka is typically right on trend with its modern accessories. But this time we see the brand pushing the envelope with its Micol shoulder bag.
The Micol sees Badgley Mischka being unexpectedly flamboyant, pairing textures and accents for dramatic effect. The combination of buttery soft crocodile-embossed leather and fine feather fringe could be too much for the faint hearted, but I actually love the look. By keeping the colors complementary and classic, I think the label has pushed things just far enough.
And once you look past the wild exterior, this is a pretty practical little purse. While it doesn't have a lot of space by modern standards, it's cleverly organized to feel larger than its dimensions. The attachable cross-body strap has chunky chain links for edge, but a soft leather center for comfortable carrying.
At the $345 retail price, I'm not sure such a wild style represents good value. But with Amazon discounting the bag by almost half, I'm considering throwing caution to the wind!
More Features of This Badgley Mischka Croc-Embossed Shoulder Bag
- A zipper accent
- A short leather strap
- Measures 9 x 7 inches
- Comes with a dust bag
Get this Badgley Mischka Micol Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the Drama Queen Finery and Dandy Duds eBay store to see if this Badgley Mischka bag in camel is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Badgley Mischka bags on BagBunch
- The Badgley Mischka tote bag, a great alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Badgley Mischka bags on eBay
- Other Badgley Mischka Micol bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.