Just how does Vitalio Vera keep making bags that look this good for less than $50? I'm really not sure, but I'm glad it does!
Honestly, this hobo has more style about it than many hobos twice its price. I really like the delicate studded patches running down the seams, even if they do make the bag resemble a football! They're cute and quirky, so they're just fine by me. Vitalio Vera allows these accents to speak for themselves and keeps the rest of the bag frill free.
Lacey is a large hobo, so you'll never have to leave anything behind. I would have appreciated a few more pockets, but that's nitpicking at this price really. A pair of open pouches and a zippered compartment go some way towards keeping us organized, and it's more than many designers offer!
Of course Vitalio Vera needed to make some sacrifices to keep that bottom line down. This bag is made from synthetic rather than leather, and not a particularly high quality one at that. It's a bit stiff, so it doesn't slouch as nicely as a high-end designer hobo would. But it is tough, and should do the job for several seasons. And when it does show wear, it's not very expensive to replace!
More Features of This Vitalio Vera Studded Hobo
- Top zip closure
- Silver-toned hardware
- Cotton-nylon blend lining
- A single shoulder strap with an 8 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 16 x 3 inches
Get this Vitalio Vera Lacey Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check The Purses Boutique eBay store to see if this Vitalio Vera bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Vitalio Vera bags on BagBunch
- The Vitalio Vera Bedazzled satchel bag, a great alternative to this studded bag.
- Searching for more Vitalio Vera bags on eBay