Vieta has fun with some synthetic snake with the Neisha Clutch.
Fashion snobs may long for genuine python, but the Neisha's material isn't a bad snake imitator. While its colors aren't authentic there's a charm to the palettes, especially in this Santa Fe inspired brown and blue skin. The soft fabric is cinched in at the center by a large leatherette band, which creates a kind of bow silhouette.
The shape is ergonomic, and it's a good thing too as Vieta has neglected to offer a shoulder strap. On a more expensive purse that would be a major misstep, but for just $90 I don't mind so much.
The Neisha probably deserves a strap considering its substantial stature. If you utilize all that space it could easily become unmanageable, and it'll lose that sweet bow shape. But you should be able to sneak in a few extra items without too much trouble.
The Neisha's playful colors and substantial size help is easily make the transition from an afternoon coffee date to happy hour with the girls. That versatility ensures we'll get see value for our money.
More Features of This Vieta Snake Print Clutch
- Gold-toned hardware
- Ball and fringe zipper pulls
- Twist lock closure
- Top zip closure
- Measures 3 x 12.5 x 8.5 inches
Get this Vieta Neisha Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Vieta bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Vieta bags on BagBunch
- The Vieta Lepere clutch bag, a great alternative to this clutch bag.
- Searching for more Vieta bags on eBay