If studs are on the way out, Vieta clearly didn't get the memo. It celebrates the metal accents with this Letha cross-body bag.
The Letha's studs are delicate, but there's nothing subtle about the way the label uses them. They're applied with a heavy hand along the sides of the flap and the buckled ties. The use of several differently shaped studs further draws attention to the accents. I don't mind them right now, but I think they're going to date this purse before long.
When you pay $89, perhaps longevity isn't a big concern. Ease of use probably is though, which is another area the Letha lets us down. It's generously sized, so we have plenty of space for holding anything we need. However the carrying options aren't ideal for a bag so bulky. The easiest way to carry such a large bag is over our shoulder, but instead we find a short handle and a cross-body strap.
I really like the electric blue color which takes me right back to the 80s. It's also available in a burnt orange shade, which is every bit as attractive. Which one's caught your eye?
More Features of This Vieta Studded Cross-Body Bag
- Magnetic snap locks
- Back zip pocket
- Measures 7 x 15 x 13 inches
Get this Vieta Letha Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Vieta bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Vieta bags on BagBunch
- The Vieta Alisha bag, a great alternative to this studded bag.
- Searching for more Vieta bags on eBay