Versace reminds us that sometimes less is more with this Animal Print Shoulder Bag.
When I first spotted this bag my heart skipped a few beats. I was instantly captivated by the art deco inspired front flap, with its bright red piping and lush juxtaposition of black leather and brown suede. But then I noticed the rest of the bag, and my heart sank.
While the large flap is lovely, it clashes terribly with this shoulder bag's animal printed body. I say animal printed, because its large spots don't really resemble any particular creature I've seen before. I suppose Versace used calf hair to make the print seem more authentic, but it fails dismally. I just don't understand this bag's body at all. Plain black leather, with a little more of that red piping, wouldn't have been as interesting. However in my opinion it would have been much more stylish.
This shoulder bag had real promise, but it fails to live up to it. I think Versace needed to offer a more cohesive design to tempt us to spend $1,995 on this purse.
More Features of This Versace Calf Hair Shoulder Bag
- Magnetic snap fastening at front
- Golden satin lining
- Internal zip and slide pockets
- A single handle with a 7 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 6 x 2 inches
Get this Versace Animal Print Handbag:
You may also be interested in:
- More Versace bags on BagBunch
- The Christian Louboutin Pola bag, a great alternative to this calf hair bag.
- Searching for more Versace bags on eBay
- Other animal print calf hair bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.