They say that a leopard can't change its spots, but clearly no one told Vera Bradley. The label was once known for fairly kitschy fabric purses, but in recent seasons it's dabbled with more fashion forward designs. With this saddle bag from Vera Bradley's Microfiber Collection, the label's shown us a new level of sophistication.
Gone are the prints we know and in some cases love. Instead Vera Bradley's opted for a rich navy blue microfiber material. The diamond quilting has also been ditched in favor of a more interesting round bubble effect. Rounded stitched corners add interest and strength, while the front pocket gives us the practicality Vera Bradley is known for.
This pocket is just the start of this saddle bag's functional features. There's a large slip pocket in the back for stashing receipts, and an assortment of other pouches inside. This saddle bag is mid-sized so it really suits everyday use, as does its long shoulder strap.
Vera Bradley might be showing a new sophistication here, but that doesn't come with inflated charges. By pricing this purse at a mere $75, the label's showing us that some things never change!
More Features of This Vera Bradley Quilted Microfiber Purse
- Magnetic flap closure
- A single strap with a 10.5 inch drop
- Measures 12 x 8.5 x 2.5 inches
Get this Vera Bradley Saddle Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the My Peanut's Princess eBay store to see if this Vera Bradley bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Vera Bradley bags on BagBunch
- The Vera Bradley Microfiber tote bag, a great alternative to this saddle bag.
- Searching for more Vera Bradley bags on eBay
- Other Vera Bradley microfiber bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.