Valentino has been playing with rose and flower motifs for the last few years now. But when it continues to produce beautiful handbags like this Rose satchel, it's hard to criticize the lack of originality.
While many of Valentino's flowery handbags have featured delicate little blooms, this one almost dwarfs the satchel. Its voluminous petals spill out over the sides of the bag, creating a look of soft femininity. Sadly you'll need to fiddle with them a bit to make them look quite as good as the photos do, but once you have them sitting just so the effect is stunning.
The gentle gray shade stops this satchel from feeling too girly. I'm sure that a hot pink hue would have been too much for sophisticated fashionistas, but this more muted tone is easy to incorporate into your winter wardrobe.
While the exterior is really a work of art, the interior is very sensible. There's a large zippered pocket and two open slips so there's no excuse for letting the clutter creep in. A zip across the top makes sure that all your essential items stay exactly where you need them to.
The looks have me swooning, but the price is enough to put an end to my love affair. I'm sure the craftsmanship makes it worth every penny of its $1595 retail value, but it's still too rich for my blood!
More Features of This Valentino Flower Satchel
- Signature engraved silver hardware
- Brown silk lining
- Protective metal feet
- Dual handles with an 8 inch drop
- Measures 16 x 13 x 8 inches
- Made in Italy
Get this Valentino Rose Handbag:
- Available to buy at Nordstrom
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Cammadali eBay store to see if this Valentino bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Valentino bags on BagBunch
- The Valentino Denim Petale bag, a great alternative to this rosette bag.
- Searching for more Valentino bags on eBay