It seems like every second purse that crosses our path is colorblocked these days. I was beginning to feel a little colorblock fatigue until I spotted this fun Capri wallet from Tusk.
Tusk hasn't tried to be too clever here. The colorblocked effect is simple, with just three wide vertical stripes running down the length of the purse. I love the pop of orange against black, but the Capri's also available in jade and navy and red and slate palettes if you prefer. Personally I like the way the orange and black work with Tusk's sharp signature logo. It all feels very fierce, don't you think?
It's worth mentioning the Capri's buttery soft finish. It's made from kidskin, or the pelt of a young goat. I'd feel sad about the loss if the resulting leather didn't feel so sumptuous!
The Capri's styling doesn't restrict it to evening wear, but it is on the small side. If you can get by with the bare basics it'll become a great everyday purse, but there's really not a lot of room inside.
At $68, the Capri doesn't need to become an everyday accessory for us to see value though. That's not a lot to spend on any purse made with such superior materials.
More Features of This Tusk Colorblocked Wallet
- Clasp closure
- Lined with fabric and leather
- Measures 3.75 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches
- Made in India
Get this Tusk Capri Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Buy's Internet Superstore eBay store to see if this Tusk bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Tusk bags on BagBunch
- The matte Tusk Evening Wallet bag, a great alternative to this colorblocked bag.
- Searching for more Tusk bags on eBay