Tory Burch helps us get set for the beach with this fun Viva Ella Tote.
The tote offers a playful take on colorblocking, with a pebbled leather stripe near the base and a complementary PVC section at the top. I'm usually a bit reluctant to carry transparent PVC bags, as they strip away any feminine mystery. But this one's been cleverly crafted to help us maintain our privacy. So long as you stash your personal items at the bottom, the leather portion will hide them from view.
The Viva Ella looks like it's made for hitting the beach, but its appearance is a bit deceiving. While PVC's meant to withstand harsh coastal conditions, leather's a bit more sensitive. If it spends too much time on the sand, it'll age well before its time.
There's no reason it needs to be just a beach bag though. The Viva Ella is a fun accessory for toting anywhere in this warm weather. It'll start to look out of place once fall rolls around, but then you can just store it away until the temperature rises again.
At $295 the Viva Ella tote isn't exactly a bargain, but it's cheap enough for a bag that's only relevant for half the year.
More Features of This Tory Burch PVC & Leather Tote
- Front pocket underneath circular logo patch
- A detachable interior zip pocket
- Leather handles with a 7.5 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 17.25 x 5.5 inches
Get this Tory Burch Viva Ella Handbag:
- Available to buy at Tory Burch
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Got-a-Bargain eBay store to see if this Tory Burch bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Tory Burch bags on BagBunch
- The Tory Burch Betty Tote bag, a great alternative to this tote bag.
- Searching for more Tory Burch bags on eBay