Old fashioned styling meets contemporary fashion in this unusual Gothic clutch from Timmy Woods.
You'll have to look past the leopard print to see the Gothic influence. Its sculpted scrolling body calls to mind the decorations of old world cathedrals. But they're heavily obscured by those wild black spots. Personally I feel the purse would have been stronger without the animal print, and the tassel for that matter, but there's no denying these accents help it stand out.
This Gothic clutch is small, and as it's made from wood overstuffing it is out of the question. The clasp will simply pop open if you put it under pressure. It's a shame to see some of that space taken up by a strap, especially one so unsightly. The black rope complements the Gothic's spots nicely, and it should feel comfortable on your shoulder. However there's just no getting around its tackiness.
Personally I think $298 is too much to spend on such a novelty clutch, even if it is signed by the designer. But its unique styling might make it worth the splurge if it's tickled your fancy.
More Features of This Timmy Woods Spotted Clutch
- A rope strap with a 22.5 inch drop
- Measures 2.5 x 5.5 inches
- Comes with a dust bag
- Made in The Philippines
Get this Timmy Woods Gothic Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the Dealz4You eBay store to see if this Timmy Woods bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Timmy Woods bags on BagBunch
- The Timmy Woods Chinois bag, a great alternative to this unusual bag.
- Searching for more Timmy Woods bags on eBay
- Other Timmy Woods clutch bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.