The SAK takes a break from its usual bohemian fare with the surprisingly classic Reggio satchel.
After seeing so many crocheted, fringed, hippie dippy bags from the label, I was taken aback by this fairly pedestrian design. On one hand I miss the label's usual quirkiness, but on the other it's refreshing to see The SAK creating something so wearable. The Reggio is the kind of satchel you could carry everywhere, in any season, for many years to come.
While it's not as distinctive as many of the label's bags, it's really well put together. Its brown leather is buttery soft, and the red accents give it a little pop. It's generously sized, with plenty of pockets inside and out. Large leather bags like this can get a bit unwieldy once they're full, but the detachable cross-body strap should make it a bit more manageable.
The Reggio's a bag that's hard to fault, especially for the money. At $109 it's far cheaper than most leather bags on the market, yet it seems The SAK hasn't skimped. While it might not attract the eyeballs of many of TheSAK's kookier creations, it still represents real value.
More Features of This The SAK Leather Satchel
- Nylon lined interior
- An adjustable attachable strap with a 11.25 to 21.25 inch drop
- Measures 6.5 x 14 x 12.5 inches
- Also available in linen color
Get this The SAK Reggio Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Rhapsodys Unique Gifts and Clothing eBay store to see if this The SAK bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More The SAK bags on BagBunch
- The SAK Solana satchel bag, a great alternative to this leather bag.
- Searching for more The SAK bags on eBay