Its name should attract interest, but it turn out that the Miss Marvelous is just another average bag from Tano.
That might seem like a harsh appraisal, but the label's rested on its laurels for far too long. Adhering to a creative vision is admirable, but a fashion house can't get by releasing carbon copies of its earlier work. Once upon a time Tano's bags intrigued me, but after seeing the same old thing year after year, they're getting stale.
You know what to expect here. The chocolate brown leather has a familiar waxy finish for just a hint of gloss. It's set off by bold black leather accents. Silver buckles add to the Miss Marvelous' utilitarian appeal.
It's a reasonably practical bag, with a spacious interior and enough pockets to back it up. I wish these pouches were reinforced with leather to help them last, but they should do the job if they're handled carefully.
The Miss Marvelous doesn't really put a foot wrong. It's likely to delight Tano fans. But I feel like I've seen it all before. Nice enough? Sure. But marvelous? Hardly.
More Features of This Tano Waxed Leather Hobo
- Magnetic snap closure
- Fully lined interior
- A single strap with a 14 inch drop
- Measures 14.5 x 17 x 4.5 inches
Get this Tano Miss Marvelous Handbag:
- Available to buy at Piperlime
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Unique Woman Boutique eBay store to see if this Tano bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Tano bags on BagBunch
- The Tano Amanda Playwith bag, a great alternative to this hobo bag.
- Searching for more Tano bags on eBay