Tano abandons its usual colorful crunch leather for a modern metallic with this Mini Me Cross-Body Bag.
I'm not usually a fan of metallic leathers, but this one is much mellower than most. The silver hue is quite subtle with just a hint of sparkle. I'm not sure the tan leather accents are the best pairing for the skin, but they're pretty inoffensive.
By using metallic leather on a classic equestrian-style design, Tano's made this Mini Me very versatile. So I'm thrilled that Tano's made the shoulder strap detachable and adjustable. The Mini Me looks most casual when the strap's extended for cross-body wear. Shorten it and the Tano becomes a more refined shoulder bag. Or remove it altogether to turn the Mini Me into a clutch. It will never be red carpet worthy, even in this mode, but it should work for dinner dates.
Any time a fashion house offers a genuine leather purse for less than $100 I get excited. At a mere $69 we won't enjoy that lush Italian leather the high-end designers use, but we'll still see value.
More Features of This Tano Cross-Body Bag
- Magnetic snap closure under the flap
- Front zip pocket
- Fully lined interior
- Silver-toned hardware
- A single shoulder strap with a 14 to 25 inch drop
- Measures 7.25 x 7.5 x 1 inches
Get this Tano Mini Me Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the LuggageWorldOnline eBay store to see if this Tano bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Tano bags on BagBunch
- The bronze Tano Mini Me bag, a great alternative to this silver bag.
- Searching for more Tano bags on eBay