Tano delivers a different type of rock and roll bag with this Electrorocker.
There are no studs or spikes, no exposed zips. In fact, there are none of the classic signs of a rock and roll handbag at all. In this brown crunch leather it seems more like a sensitive 70s folk songwriter than a heavy metal hero.
I'm not really sure of the look of this bag, although I'm sure many retro fans will dig the contrast of brown on brown. I can't help appreciating all its practical features though. You'll note the pair of zippered pockets on the front, which complement the matching one inside. There are also two open pouches for gadgets, which help this handbag feel more contemporary than it looks. The comfortable flat handle and protective metal feet are smart touches, especially at this price point.
The Electrorocker is a very functional bag, and at less than $200 it's affordable to boot. However I find myself craving the danger its musically inspired name promised, don't you?
More Features of This Tano Crunch Leather Shoulder Bag
- Top zip closure
- Silver hardware
- Fully lined interior
- A single strap with an 8 inch drop
- Measures 16 x 4 x 14 inches
Get this Tano Electrorocker Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Nicole's Overflowing Closet eBay store to see if this Tano bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Tano bags on BagBunch
- The Tano Boogie Bucket bag, a great alternative to this crunch leather bag.
- Searching for more Tano bags on eBay