Susan Farber delivers a clutch for boho fashion fans with the Sterling.
Its name suggests an upper crust pedigree, but this is a much more approachable number. Long, fringing hangs from the striking scalloped flap to create a look which seems straight out of the American Wild West. The glossy waxed leather in deep, sexy hues brings a little class to proceedings.
The gingham lined interior is generous when compared to many evening clutches, but I'd appreciate something a little larger for such a versatile looking purse. It's a well equipped space though, with a practical zippered pocket and a comfortable looking tuck-away leather strap.
Honestly, I think the Sterling will look its best when converted to a shoulder bag. Then the tassles can hang freely, rather than getting tangled up in your fingertips.
It's not exactly red carpet worthy, but the Sterling is no slouch either. I imagine many girls working this purse during the day and well into the night, at least if they know how to travel light.
More Features of This Susan Farber Fringed Clutch
- Snap closure
- A single shoulder strap with an 18 inch drop
- Measures 5.5 x 10 x 2.25 inches
- Made in the United States
Get this Susan Farber Sterling Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Cactus Kay's Collection eBay store to see if this Susan Farber bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Susan Farber bags on BagBunch
- The Susan Farber Belize bag, a great alternative to this fringed bag.
- Searching for more Susan Farber bags on eBay