I've always felt that Stuart Weitzman's designs were a bit hit and miss. Sadly I think he's come down on the latter side with this Cane Buddha shoulder bag.
There's a certain appeal to the relaxed, unstructured shape of this large hobo bag. Its raised lattice-like pattern creates an interesting texture and just a dash of drama. But the gold color is more than a bit gaudy. I suppose girls who love to stand out might flock to such a shiny surface, but on such a large canvas I think it's just too much.
Its mirrored sheen is deceptively luxurious. The Cane Buddha is actually made from nylon treated with a metallic coat. It's a smart choice on a practical level, as it's tough and easy to keep clean. But I would have expected this less than luxurious material to reduce the price of the purse. $378 is just too much to pay for a bag made from nylon, no matter whose name is attached to it.
The Cane Buddha's large interior is well appointed with a tough nylon lining and selection of pockets. The flat handle should also feel heavenly on your shoulder. But all those functional features are available on so many bags, and many without such inflated price tags.
More Features of This Stuart Weitzman Nylon Handbag
- Top zip closure
- A single handle with a 6.5 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 4 x 9 inches
Get this Stuart Weitzman Cane Buddha Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the FamousFashions2001 eBay store to see if this Stuart Weitzman bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Stuart Weitzman bags on BagBunch
- The Halston Heritage metallic cotton bag, a great alternative to this gold bag.
- Searching for more Stuart Weitzman bags on eBay