Stone Mountain's made a handbag for the nine to fivers with the Working Girl.
Its pretty pink color might not seem very office appropriate, but I think the sedate styling and gentle hue of this purse would help most working girls get away with it. The color gives this fairly generic looking bucket bag some real personality, and helps make it appropriate for after-five cocktails or a restaurant dinner.
While it's not a trend setter the Working Girl should be admired for its quality and practical design. The pebbled leather really is lovely, much lovelier than we'd expect to find on a $135 bag.
Its strap is also completely adjustable, so you can convert it from a shoulder bag to a commute-ready cross-body. The outer pocket is ideal for the items you need on hand, while the rest of your cargo will stay organized in the divided interior. It is on the small side though, especially considering its office application. You might be able to squeeze a new netbook inside, but older laptops simply won't fit.
It's not quite lust worthy, but this Working Girl represents real value for money.
More Features of This Stone Mountain Leather Bucket Bag
- Zip top closure
- Fully lined interior
- An adjustable strap with a 12.5 to 19.5 inch drop
- Measures 3.3 x 10.5 x 9.8 inches
- Made in China
Get this Stone Mountain Working Girl Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the Juelia Rose by CalDan&Company eBay store to see if this Stone Mountain bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Stone Mountain bags on BagBunch
- The Stone Mountain Working Girl tote bag, a great alternative to this bucket bag.
- Searching for more Stone Mountain bags on eBay
- Other Stone Mountain bucket bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.