If you like the nautical trend but aren't quite gutsy enough to carry an accessory with wide stripes or anchors, this Regatta shoulder bag from Stone Mountain may be more to your taste.
This handbag is subtle in its nautical inspiration, with clean white leather and light brown trim. This preppy purse is just the thing I can imagine carrying as I step aboard a yacht … I can dream, can't I? Even if you're yachtless, its gentle maritime style is perfect for pairing with Capri pants and a nautical striped T.
It might look conservative at first glance, but unzip the top and it's a different story. The hot pink lining makes this practical space seem a lot more fun. A long zippered envelope runs down the center to divide the generous interior into three user-friendly compartments. A small zippered pocket and two open pouches are on hand to take care of your loose change and tech essentials. We're spoiled for storage space really, with another pocket in the bag's front and a zippered one on the back. Of course, such pampering is never a bad thing ... unless you can't remember where you've stashed your ringing cell phone!
It's not as trend conscious as many nautical bags, but that's just what I like about the Regatta. At $138 it's a relatively affordable leather accessory which should work well beyond this season.
More Features of This Stone Mountain Leather Shoulder Bag
- A single adjustable shoulder strap
- Measures 12 x 8 x 3.5 inches
Get this Stone Mountain Regatta Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the Yoly's Collectibles and Gifts eBay store to see if this Stone Mountain bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Stone Mountain bags on BagBunch
- The Kate Spade Hanover satchel bag, a great alternative to this nautical bag.
- Searching for more Stone Mountain bags on eBay
- Other nautical leather bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.