Stone Mountain calls this tote bag a Garden Party, but sadly it doesn't make me feel like celebrating.
That might be a harsh synopsis, but I can't recall Stone Mountain creating a bag that looks quite so dated before. Its floral print might be seasonal, but it feels very tired. I'm sure my grandmother has scatter cushions made from the same fabric. Had the tan trim been made of leather it might have dressed up the tote, but the vinyl accents here seem very thin and cheap.
We're told never to judge a book by its cover, but I can't imagine many modern girls getting past the Garden Party's unfashionable exterior. If you don't care for trends you'll be rewarded though with a spacious and well-designed tote bag. Its side pockets are perfect for stashing the items you need on hand, and there are plenty more inside. There's also a convenient keyclip on a long leash, so you won't spend time scrounging for your house or car keys!
The Garden Party is also very affordable at $99. But price and practicality count for little if you don't have the looks to back it up. We've seen better from Stone Mountain.
More Features of This Stone Mountain Floral Tote
- Zip top closure
- Silver-toned hardware
- Dual shoulder straps with a 10.25 inch drop
- Measures 3.8 x 12.5 x 10.8 inches
Get this Stone Mountain Garden Party Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Stone Mountain bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Stone Mountain bags on BagBunch
- The Stone Mountain Garden Party hobo bag, a great alternative to this tote bag.
- Searching for more Stone Mountain bags on eBay