Sherpani delivers a messenger bag without frills with its Verve handbag.
If you're looking for a high class accessory, this isn't it. But as casual messengers go, the Verve is a fun option. I really love the contrast of the subdued brown body and the icy sky blue flap. While the nylon fabric isn't very luxurious it is durable and more eco-friendly than you might expect. It's made from 67% recycled fabric, which is certainly a step in the right direction.
The main compartment is spacious, but its unique design has polarized customers. While many girls warm to its deep internal pocket, others feel it's a bit of a black hole. The water bottle pouch is a handy addition though, as are the mesh organizational pockets. These innovations are the sort of practical perks we don't often see in handbags, and I'm thankful for them.
The strap puts practicality first. While its padded cushion doesn't appear sophisticated, you'll be thankful for it if you make use of all the space inside the Verve.
Sherpani offers us real value with the Verve. Your $75.95 won't buy admiring glances and longing stares, but it will buy a handbag that will serve you well for many years.
More Features of This Sherpani Nylon Messenger Bag
- Magnetic snap closure
- Floral lined interior
- An interior key fob
- Measures 16.5 x 15.8 x 4.3 inches
Get this Sherpani Verve Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the SkiersBoard eBay store to see if this Sherpani bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Sherpani bags on BagBunch
- The Sherpani Verve LE bag, a great alternative to this messenger bag.
- Searching for more Sherpani bags on eBay