Roxy often gets a bad review from serious fashion fans who believe the brand is just for name-brand conscious teens or surfer girls. But if you're on a budget, the label's latest bags shouldn't be overlooked.
Gone are the days where Roxy bags were simply beach-worthy creations covered in colored logos. Instead the label has introduced more handbags like the Honeysweet hobo, a simple yet sophisticated casual purse. There's nothing too revolutionary about it, but that's exactly where the appeal lies. Roxy knows the value of understatement, and it uses it here to create a bag we could easily pair with any outfit for almost any occasion. Sure it won't work for that next black tie event, but the Average Jill should be able to use this hobo for most of their evening activities.
The soft faux leather gives the simple crescent shape that desirable hobo slouch. Crescents might be commonplace amongst hobos, but this one is much deeper than the average. The design offers plenty of storage space, while the zip and slip pockets make organization simple.
The Honeysweet Hobo is available is a range of neutral colors to coordinate easily with your wardrobe. Get yours for just $40 in deep taupe, royal purple, bright white, or acid black.
More Features of This Roxy Classic Hobo
- Made of synthetic
- Magnetic snap closure
- Interior fabric lining
- An interior zip pocket, slide pocket, and cell phone pouch
- Dual 14 inch handles with a 7 inch drop
- Measures 16 x 2.5 x 11.5 inches
Get this Roxy Honeysweet Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Altrec Outdoors eBay store to see if this Roxy bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Roxy bags on BagBunch
- The Roxy Where It's At bag, a great alternative to this hobo bag.
- Searching for more Roxy bags on eBay