Winter weather is no reason to forget about surf brand Roxy. The label ensures it's desirable all year round with cute handbags like this Flutter hobo.
It's taken Roxy some time to find its feet as a stylish accessories label, but I'm glad it has. This hobo gets the balance right, with a clean design and edgy chain accents. On a more detailed bag those chains could look messy, but when paired with such a simple style they really shine.
The delicate chains take center stage, but there are a few more details which I love. The synthetic body may not have the luxury appeal of leather, but its relaxed crinkle texture is gorgeous. I also like the contrast of the exposed black backing of the zippered pocket, which really pops against the orange or white synthetic.
Not that the Flutter's appeal is strictly surface. The interior is large but well appointed with a zippered pocket and two open ones for taking care of gadgets. The fabric lining feels a bit cheap, but at least in black any stains won't show.
This Roxy hobo is both cheerful and cheap at $40.
More Features of This Roxy Chain Accented Hobo
- Top zip entry
- A single shoulder strap
- Measures 3 x 16 x 12 inches
Get this Roxy Flutter Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in orange)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Roxy bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Roxy bags on BagBunch
- The Roxy Carolina hobo bag, a great alternative to this hobo bag.
- Searching for more Roxy bags on eBay