Some of us are beginning to tire of studs, but it seems that Rebecca Minkoff is just as enamored with the metal as ever. She uses her favorite accent to great effect here on this Lust cross-body.
I was suffering stud fatigue, but Rebecca Minkoff has ignited my ardor again here. By relegating the studs to the long thick strap, we avoid that all too familiar heavy metal look. They become a feature rather than an overbearing attempt to cash in on the trends. And we can appreciate the glazed leather in almost-black Hunter green so much better when it's left unadorned.
That high quality leather gives the Lust just a hint of rebellious slouch. This purse is a little bit biker chic, but not so dangerous as to scare your average woman away. The rounded shape and curved flap soften things a little, making the Lust an appealing blend of sugar and spice.
This is a mid-sized cross-body so packrats may struggle to fit everything they want inside. However I think there's something refreshing about only carrying about what you really need. It's like a weight is lifted from your shoulders, literally!
Yes, the Lust seems a very appropriate name for a bag that's so enticing!
More Features of This Rebecca Minkoff Cross-Body Bag
- Oversized clip closure
- Printed twill lining
- A single strap with a 21.75 inch drop
- Measures 7 x 8.5 x 2 inches
- Made in China
Get this Rebecca Minkoff Lust Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Aceofhearts314 eBay store to see if this Rebecca Minkoff bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Rebecca Minkoff bags on BagBunch
- The Rebecca Minkoff Point Stud Pouch bag, a great alternative to this studded cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Rebecca Minkoff bags on eBay