Patricia Nash gives classic style a modern makeover with this elegant Praga cross-body bag.
In many ways this is like so many cross-body bags, with its traditional flap-over design and ladylike structure. But it's the more unusual elements that turned my head.
The burnished burgundy leather looks beautiful, almost like it's been toasted at the edges. The subtle colors in this skin give the soft pleating an extra depth. I also appreciate that those pleats are restricted to just one side. It's an unusual choice, but that asymmetry helps to set the Praga apart.
Not all Pragas are created equally though. While I love the burgundy and tan shades, the patterned multicolor and prarie floral are too busy for my tastes. What was classic feels kitschy, and the design deserves better. But if you choose wisely though you'll certainly get your $128 worth.
More Features of This Patricia Nash Leather Cross-Body Bag
- Handcrafted stitching
- Antique brass-toned hardware
- Floral embossing
- Two small slip pockets hidden underneath the flap
- One zippered and two slip pockets inside
- A single cross-body strap with a 21 inch drop
- Measures 9.5 x 7.25 x 2 inches
Get this Patricia Nash Praga Handbag:
- Available to buy at Dillards
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Classy Ladies Fashion eBay store to see if this Patricia Nash bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More cross-body bags on BagBunch
- The Hayden-Harnett Barnard cross-body bag, a great alternative to this classic bag.
- Searching for more Patricia Nash bags on eBay