Pacsafe has kept our personal possessions safe with its anti-theft purses for years. And now with its Blocking Bi-Fold wallet, it's protecting our personal information.
It looks like such a simple wallet, but it's surprisingly high tech. It's made from a clever material which blocks RFID data. This is the personal information contained in the microchips we find in our credit cards, passports, and other forms of identification. Ordinarily it's all too easy for this sensitive data to fall into the wrong hands!
That high-tech fabric is the Blocking Bi-Fold's biggest draw card, but it also does a decent job of organizing our finances. Its interior has five credit card slots and a transparent window for ID, and there's a coin pouch on the outside. Most serious shopaholics will crave more credit slots, but perhaps it's a good incentive to scale back!
Most of us would pay a substantial amount to keep our sensitive details away from hackers and identity thieves, so I'm pleasantly surprised by this wallet's price. At $29.99 it seems a small amount to pay for such peace of mind.
More Features of This Pacsafe High Tech Wallet
- Measures 0.6 x 5.1 x 4.3 inches
Get this Pacsafe Blocking Bi-Fold Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Pacsafe bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Pacsafe bags on BagBunch
- The Pacsafe Blocking Organizer bag, a great alternative to this wallet.
- Searching for more Pacsafe bags on eBay