Oroton serves up classic design without the luxury price tag with this Entourage tote.
This Entourage's bold pink color won't suit everyone, but I love its retro appeal. The Entourage is such a simple bag that I believe it needs a vibrant hue to spice things up. If you disagree though don't worry; Oroton also offers the tote in more sedate harvest orange and brown lantern shades.
The Entourage is a pretty basic bag but Oroton's shown characteristic attention to detail. Its pebbled leather is luxuriously plush and the eyelets are engraved with Oroton logos. This kind of discreet branding shows Oroton's a label keeping pace with the trends, even when it's celebrating classic design.
Its interior is roomy but it doesn't have enough pockets to keep such a lavish space organized. There's also no closure, so security becomes a concern. At least the platform base should ensure your cargo stays put once you set the Entourage down. Just make sure when you do rest it, it's away from sticky fingers!
The Entourage may not be one of Oroton's most exciting styles, but at $295 it represents real value for money.
More Features of This Oroton Leather Tote
- Dual handles
- Measures 14.4 x 9.6 x 4.7 inches
Get this Oroton Entourage Handbag:
- Available to buy at Oroton
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Tracey's Emporium eBay store to see if this Oroton bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Oroton bags on BagBunch
- The Prada Saffiano Lux tote bag, a great alternative to this classic bag.
- Searching for more Oroton bags on eBay