With its unusually textured yellow leather, there's no ignoring the Emeraude Plage Satchel from Joy Gryson's Olivia Harris line.
The leather has a bubbly finish which is fresh and youthful. It seems inspired by the pebbled leather we're all familiar with, but the treatment is much more exaggerated and playful. And nothing says fun quite like this cheerful yellow hue, does it?
I'm not sure that tan leather is the best complement for this sunny color, but it roots the Emeraude Plage in tradition. While I'm not convinced by the color combo, at least these conservative accents should ensure this satchel won't date.
The pretty yellow color is perfect for the season, but a purse so practical never falls out of favor. It's spacious with plenty of pockets inside and out. Its flat handles should fit snuggly on your shoulder, but there's also a longer cross-body strap for busy days. This attachable strap could stand to be wider though; it's bound to tug at our shoulder if the Emeraude Plage is full.
However it's hard to get too critical for the money. The Emeraude Plage satchel is made from such high quality materials that its $475 price tag seems like chump change.
More Features of This Olivia Harris by Joy Gryson Yellow Satchel
- Secure top-zip closure
- Nylon lined interior
- Protective metal feet on the base
- Dual handles with a 6 inch drop
- A detachable strap with a 24 inch drop
- Measures 15 x 6 x 8.75 inches
Get this Olivia Harris by Joy Gryson Emeraude Plage Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the Shop Savoy Truffle eBay store to see if this Joy Gryson bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Joy Gryson bags on BagBunch
- The Jpy Gryson Textured Zipper Frame bag, a great alternative to this yellow leather bag.
- Searching for more Joy Gryson bags on eBay
- Other Joy Gryson Emeraude Plage bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.