I've always found Nine West's accessories a bit hit and miss, but when it gets things right the results are worth bargain hunters considering. Nine West shows the other labels how colorblocking should look with this Fair & Square shoulder bag.
I appreciate that Nine West has kept the colorblocking simple here. A wide cream racing stripe runs down the center of the purse, effectively breaking up the pretty orchid colored patent material. That material is synthetic rather than real leather, but you'd barely know it. I've often criticized Nine West for choosing inferior man-made materials, but this glossy fabric is a cut above other synthetic alternatives.
I'm not such a fan of the tortoiseshell buckle though. It doesn't seem to gel with the patent leatherette, or the silver hardware. It adds interest to be sure, but I think it attracts eyeballs for all the wrong reasons.
That buckle is a fairly minor misstep though, and one we'll quickly forgive when we spy the price. At $69 this Fair & Square shoulder bag is an affordable way to add some pop to your wardrobe this winter.
More Features of This Nine West Colorblocked Shoulder Bag
- Interior zip pocket
- A slit pocket on the front interior wall
- Measures 7 x 11 x 3 inches
Get this Nine West Fair & Square Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Nine West bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Nine West bags on BagBunch
- The Nine West Fair & Square wristlet bag, a great alternative to this shoulder bag.
- Searching for more Nine West bags on eBay
- Other Nine West Fair & Square bags on eBay (see listings below):
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.