If you took a classic top-handled satchel and shrunk it down, you might have something like this Edith bag from Melie Bianco.
This purse is very petite but it's made a big impression on style bibles like The Rachel Zoe Report and People Style Watch take note. They were wowed by its attention to detail, and its low cost.
Melie Bianco keeps the price down by using its favorite faux leatherette rather than genuine calf or lamb skin. The material is too thin to really fool us, but its pebbled grain makes it an excellent mimic from a distance.
A purse so small is easy to carry using the top handle, but Melie Bianco knows modern misses love a hands-free option. We'd never see it on an authentic vintage handbag, but we're happy for the convenience of the detachable cross-body strap.
With Mad Men set to make its television return next month, vintage styled bags like this are hotter than ever. At $70 carrying the Edith is a great way to stay on trend without spending a lot of money.
More Features of This Melie Bianco Top Handled Shoulder Bag
- Top zip closure
- Champagne colored polka dot lining
- An interior cell phone and slip pocket
- A detachable 50-inch shoulder strap
- Measures 8.5 x 6 x 2.5 inches
Get this Melie Bianco Edith Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Slimskii Couture eBay store to see if this Melie Bianco bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Melie Bianco bags on BagBunch
- The olive Melie Bianco Edith bag, a great alternative to this black bag.
- Searching for more Melie Bianco bags on eBay