Matt & Nat rests its iconic vegan leather in favor of another eco-friendly fabric with the Joplin tote. It's a bit cheeky for this fashion house to use animal print for a cruelty-free bag, but that just might be the key to its appeal.
The Joplin is made from coated canvas embellished with wild tiger stripes. This more affordable fabric was a smart choice as it tempers the animal print, making it appear more casual and less showy. Helping the cause are the color options: this gentle aqua-gray and an earthy tone called neutral. Betsey Johnson could learn a thing or two by studying these bags; the subtle hues are much more appealing than her neon animal prints!
The interior will feel a bit more familiar for Matt & Nat fans. It's lined with the green design duo's unique eco-friendly suede alternative, which is crafted from recycled water bottles! Extra canvas helps to reinforce the pockets, ensuring they last just as long as that tough canvas body will.
The Joplin isn't as fashion forward as many of Matt & Nat's designs, but its affordable $165 price tag is made to impress.
More Features of This Matt & Nat Tiger Stripe Tote
- Magnetic closure
- Dual handles with an 8.75 inch drop
- Measures 12.75 x 17 x 4 inches
- Made in China
Get this Matt & Nat Joplin Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock)
- Check the Amazing Handbags eBay store to see if this Matt & Nat bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Matt & Nat bags on BagBunch
- The Matt & Nat Marling E/W tote bag, a great alternative to this striped bag.
- Searching for more Matt & Nat bags on eBay
- Other tiger print totes on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.