Matt & Nat takes us back to the 80s with this fun Jools clutch purse.
I can just imagine Madonna in her Suddenly Susan garb carrying this purse down the red carpet. Its pyramid studs give it just the right amount of edge, although their regular formation ensures things never get too wild. The bone color also tempers all that heavy metal. This neutral can so easily appear bland, but on a purse with such edgy accents it provides the perfect balance.
With its large dimensions and rebellious personality the Jools would look at home with a pair of jeans or a playful evening outfit. We can leave our wallets behind as she has a generous array of credit card slots, billfold sections, and even a change compartment. However with all of those financial features, we're not given a lot of space for other items. Some might argue that we need little more than a credit card to enjoy a good night out, but I'll let you be the judge.
At $120 perhaps this purse doesn't need to be perfect. That's very affordable for a clutch with so much personality, even one that's not made from genuine leather.
More Features of This Matt & Nat Studded Clutch
- Antique brass hardware
- Snap flap closure
- Fabric and faux leather lining
- Detachable chain wristlet
- Measures 8.75 x 4.75 inches
Get this Matt & Nat Jools Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bluefly
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Cash in the Closet eBay store to see if this Matt & Nat bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Matt & Nat bags on BagBunch
- The Matt & Nat Yacht bag, a great alternative to this studded bag.
- Searching for more Matt & Nat bags on eBay