Don't worry. This Bee Happy purse from Mary Frances is the perfect pick-me-up!
This kind of sequin covered novelty is just what Mary Frances is famous for. However I think the Bee Happy might be a step up for the brand. Its structured bee is just the kind of embellishment I can imagine adorning a high end purse, and while the sequin-covered sunflower petals make this cross-body seem a little tacky there's a certain charm to their cheery colors.
The chain strap is another inspired touch. I appreciate that Mary Frances has adorned it with more beautiful beads and stones, but that's not the end of its appeal. Once you detach it, it can work double duty as a necklace!
Of course, the Bee Happy purse doesn't have a lot of space. Any larger and it'd look silly, although I wish we had the room to carry a few more items. Downsizing is the compromise you'll have to make to carry this piece of arm candy.
Make no mistake, this is a flamboyant purse, and if you don't have flamboyant tastes it will likely be too much for you. But doesn't everyone need a little extravagance in their life? At $265 this purse delivers just that, without an exorbitant price tag.
More Features of This Mary Frances Bumblebee Purse
- A removable strap with a 19.5 inch drop
- Measures 5.75 x 2.75 x 5.25 inches
- Made in the Philippines
Get this Mary Frances Bee Happy Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the BagLadyCollection eBay store to see if this Mary Frances bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Mary Frances bags on BagBunch
- The Mary Frances Flutter By bag, a great alternative to this bee bag.
- Searching for more Mary Frances bags on eBay
- Other bee bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.