Marc by Marc Jacobs tends to be the youthful, more rebellious little sister to the designer's signature line. But with the Bianca clutch, the diffusion collection shows it too has a sophisticated side.
The Bianca is a really elegant creature, with its classic pebbled leather body and chic envelope flap design. It's crisp and clean, with the only decoration coming from the same golden clasp we admired on the Textured Leather Hobo. I loved it then, and I love it even more against this smaller canvas.
The Bianca might be part of Marc Jacobs’ more affordable range, but he hasn't skimped on the materials. Its buttery Italian leather body is matched by a pure cotton twill lining. This space is luxuriously large by clutch standards, but its secure zip pocket makes the space more manageable.
The only thing this clutch is missing is a shoulder strap, but I don't think that's any great loss. While it's on the large side, it's so slender that it should be easy to handle. And something tells me it'd look much more alluring in the crook of your arm than dangling from your shoulder.
At $298 this Bianca clutch is on the expensive side, but its timeless style and high-quality materials would make it a great investment piece for classic beauties.
More Features of This Marc by Marc Jacobs Leather Clutch
- Turn-lock closure
- Measures 7 x 14 x 2.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Marc by Marc Jacobs Bianca Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Rfrcorp eBay store to see if this Marc Jacobs bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Marc Jacobs bags on BagBunch
- The Marc Jacobs Bianca Dreams of Monte Carlo wallet, a great alternative to this leather bag.
- Searching for more Marc Jacobs bags on eBay