Lux de Ville showcases its rockabilly style with this Atomic Tote.
After seeing so many sparkly vinyl accessories from the label, I'm thrilled to see it branching into another direction. The leopard printed fur finish suits Lux de Ville's retro aesthetic perfectly, and is a great match for the shiny black patent trim. I could have done without the quilting as leopard print is already busy, but it's so subtly done I can't complain too much.
This look isn't the only Atomic Lux de Ville offers. In fact, most of the bags feature that familiar glittery vinyl. However as the side panels are still made from leopard print, these totes don't appear quite as cohesive in my opinion.
Whichever Atomic you pick, you're likely to be impressed by all the space it offers. It may be too large for some girls to use on an everyday basis, especially as there's just one zippered pocket, but I imagine it'd make a great weekender or carry-on travel bag.
Just like the rest of the Lux de Ville range, the Atomic is far from luxurious. However that cheap finish just adds to its rockabilly aesthetic. Don't expect it to be around for a long time, but fans should get their $95 worth.
More Features of This Lux de Ville Leopard Print Tote
- Fully lined
- Zip top closure
- Dual 23 inch rolled handles
- Measures 15 x 8 x 7 inches
Get this Lux de Ville Atomic Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in red)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check The Hot Rod Girl eBay store to see if this Lux de Ville bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Lux de Ville bags on BagBunch
- The Lux de Ville Hi Jinx tote bag, a great alternative to this large tote bag.
- Searching for more Lux de Ville bags on eBay