Lucky Brand embodies Californian cool with this West Coast East-West tote bag.
Denim isn't just for jeans; it's actually one of my favorite affordable materials. Unlike synthetic, it's not trying to be anything that it's not. Yet it appears much richer than other commonly used fabrics like cotton, canvas, and nylon. It looks right at home with the tote's brown leather accents, unlike so many cheap and cheerful cloths. It'd definitely work with your favourite jeans, but avoid pairing it with a denim jacket. Head to toe denim would be serious overkill!
The West Coast does more than simply looking the part. It's generously sized to hold your wallet, important technology, and even a water bottle and a book. It probably needs more than a pair of pockets, but if you pack it carefully it shouldn't become too overwhelming. The short handles are fine if you haven’t packed the West Coast to capacity, but when you do there's a longer cross-body strap to help you out.
The bottom line clinches it for me. Forget those Rodeo Drive prices; this West Coast beauty costs just $89.99.
More Features of This Lucky Brand Denim East-West Tote
- Antique brass-toned hardware
- An exterior slip pocket at the front
- Signature logo patch at the back
- Magnetic tab closure
- Printed interior lining
- Dual straps with a 6 inch drop
- Measures 18 x 13 x 6 inches
Get this Lucky Brand West Coast Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Daisy's Authentic Store eBay store to see if this Lucky Brand bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Lucky Brand bags on BagBunch
- The Lucky Brand Bandit tote bag, a great alternative to this convertible bag.
- Searching for more Lucky Brand bags on eBay