Louis Vuitton is one of the world's leading fashion houses, but I find its accessories a bit hit and miss. Its signature printed purses appear tired and out of step, but its more minimalist designs make me weak at the knees. Perhaps that's why I'm contemplating investing far too much money in this Montaigne clutch!
She is a beauty, isn't she? Louis Vuitton's woodgrain Epi leather is gentle contrasted with a plain matte flap. The ivory colored leather is a lovely complement to the chunky silver hardware. The sexy curves and large push lock closure feel very modern, yet the Montaigne still somehow seems timeless. This is the kind of purse that will turn heads now and well into the future.
I appreciate the Montaigne's versatility. In the picture it's a shoulder bag. But as that strap's removable, we can also convert it into a typical clutch for after five wear. Or for a more casual look, why not clip one side and turn it into a wristlet?
I know $1100 is probably too expensive for this purse. Louis Vuitton always charges a premium for anything bearing its name. Yet I still find myself drawn to it. Perhaps if we consider it three bags in one we might imagine it's good value!
More Features of This Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Clutch
- Black Alcantara lining
- Silver-toned hardware
- An open interior pocket
- Measures 10.4 x 2.4 x 3.9 inches
- Made in France
- Comes with a dust bag
Get this Louis Vuitton Montaigne Handbag:
- Available to buy at Louis Vuitton
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Yoogi's Closet eBay store to see if this Louis Vuitton bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Louis Vuitton bags on BagBunch
- The Louis Vuitton Epi Mabillon bag, a great alternative to this epi leather bag.
- Searching for more Louis Vuitton bags on eBay