Is it just me or are handbags starting to shrink? When once our accessories could comfortably hold the kitchen sink with space to spare, these days it's all about carrying the barest of essentials. The Alpine Lexy from Lodis is part of this new breed of purses.
What we lose in space the Alpine Lexy makes up for with versatility. With the strap removed this purse is a clutch with an edgy urban sense of style. The exposed zipper gives the soft slouchy leather some real edge. A tasseled zipper pull completes the modern look.
When you're on the go, simply attach the strap to convert the Alpine Lexy to a cross-body bag. It's not clear why Lodis opted for a different colored strap. Perhaps it meant for the handle to add some interest, but in my opinion it simply looks out of place. It's also much skinnier than I'd like, but the Alpine Lexy's petite stature ensures it won't dig into your shoulder.
It won't suit pack rats, but if you know how to travel light the versatility of this $128 purse will make it a worthwhile addition to your wardrobe.
More Features of This Lodis Convertible Clutch
- Twill lined interior
- An adjustable strap with a drop between 21 and 24 inches
- Measures 4.5 x 6.5 x 2 inches
- Made in China
Get this Lodis Alpine Lexy Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Lodis bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Lodis bags on BagBunch
- The Lodis Alpine Bree bag, a large alternative to this convertible bag.
- Searching for more Lodis bags on eBay
- Other Lodis clutch bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.