They say that money talks, but you won't need a lot of it to enjoy this shoulder bag from Liz Claiborne.
Its quirky name perhaps comes from this purse's attempt to project an air of opulence. It falls a little short of that in my opinion. I can't quite put my finger on why, but the croc-embossing doesn't convince me. The polyvinyl is also a bit too shiny; it lacks the deep luster of a patent leather. But this shoulder bag does appear richer than its meager $34 price tag would suggest.
It's a simple purse though, with a basic flap design and few features. It's not very big, and its single zippered pocket provides little organizational assistance. Its shoulder strap is a little longer than the average, but perhaps it only stands out because the rest of the design is so ordinary.
The Money Talks purse isn't likely to make many of us swoon, but if your budget is feeling stretched it's a good way to make your outfit look a bit richer without spending a lot of cash.
More Features of This Liz Claiborne Croc Embossed Shoulder Bag
- Magnetic snap closure
- Silver-toned hardware
- Polyester lined interior
- A single handle with an 11.5 inch drop
- Measures 6 x 9.5 x 9.3 inches
Get this Liz Claiborne Money Talks Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Mysty Mountains Closet Collectibles eBay store to see if this Liz Claiborne bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Liz Claiborne bags on BagBunch
- The Liz Claiborne Money Talks wallet bag, a great alternative to this shoulder bag.
- Searching for more Liz Claiborne bags on eBay