Linea Pelle takes whipstitching out of the country with this urban Jules Cross-Body.
I really like the way the label cleverly interlinks the whipstitching and silver hardware. The effect is edgy without being obnoxious, strong and confident but not brash. Black leather would have been an obvious choice for such a bold look, but I'm glad Linea Pelle's taken things down a few notches and opted for brown.
The Jules is a sizable purse for one of this ilk, but it has the features to match its generous dimensions. The interior has a zippered pocket in the back wall and a few slip pouches for holding small gadgets and sunglasses.
Linea Pelle calls the Jules a cross-body, but that doesn't tell the whole story. Linea Pelle's offered not one but two carrying options. The wrist loop is cute and casual, perfect for busy days. The cross-body strap is a bit more chic, but it'd suit daytime use too with the right outfit. Or you could do away with the straps completely and carry this purse clutch-style.
$295 is quite reasonable for any leather cross-body bag, but for a bag with the Jules' versatility it's a steal.
More Features of This Linea Pelle Whipstitched Cross-Body
- Magnetic closure
- Fully lined interior
- A woven strap with a 25 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 0.5 x 5.5 inches
Get this Linea Pelle Jules Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the Last Call by Neiman Marcus eBay store to see if this Linea Pelle bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Linea Pelle bags on BagBunch
- The Linea Pelle Jules Stitch Cross-Body bag, a great alternative to this whipstitched bag.
- Searching for more Linea Pelle bags on eBay
- Other Linea Pelle Jules bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.