Lily Waters delivers a feminine take on the casual backpack with this Becky bag.
With its softly colored material and quilted finish, this is a great addition to the Lily Waters line. Its look is just what we'd expect from the brand, but its style is a bit more practical. There are plenty of pockets inside and out to help you stay organized, and the shoulder straps are adjustable for the perfect fit.
My only hesitation is sadly one of the things that's drawn me to the bag in the first place. By opting for a soft material rather than hardy nylon or polyester, Lily Waters has given the Becky a beautiful, feminine style. Unfortunately though I'm not sure the material is strong enough to hold heavy textbooks or other classroom essentials. Most of us use a backpack to carry weighty items, so it's disappointing that this one doesn't really lend itself to that application.
The Becky is lovely though, and affordable at just $50. Just don't load it up if you expect it to last.
More Features of This Lily Waters Fabric Backpack
- Gingham print lining
- Zip closure
- Three interior slip pockets
- Dual straps with a 10 inch drop
- Measures 4 x 9 x 13 inches
Get this Lily Waters Becky Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some prints)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Lily Waters bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Lily Waters bags on BagBunch
- The Donna Sharp backpack bag, a great alternative to this fabric bag.
- Searching for more Lily Waters bags on eBay