According to dictionary definitions, utilitarian is a word describing something designed for use rather than beauty. So it's only fitting that Laurel & Sunset's used the word to christen this hobo bag.
I wouldn't say the Utilitarian's an ugly duckling, but it clearly puts functionality first. Its dark brown color is a bit boring but it'll easily work with your wardrobe, no matter what the season. Silver-toned hardware pops against the dark skin, but the zips aren't simply aesthetic. They open up to reveal five pockets, and that's all before we even get inside!
The main compartment is just as smart, with a zippered central envelope dividing it into several user-friendly sections. There are more pockets in the side walls, so the hardest part is remembering just where you put your essential items! We're further spoiled with a pair of flat shoulder straps and an attachable cross-body one for busy days on the go.
Laurel & Sunset charges just $39.95 for this hobo, so you can probably guess that it's not the best quality. The interior lining is a little thin and the synthetic exterior feels a bit stiff. But what it lacks in luxury, Laurel & Sunset makes up for in substance with this Utilitarian hobo bag.
More Features of This Laurel & Sunset Convertible Hobo
- Top zip closure
- Polyester lined interior
- Measures 10 x 16 x 4.75 inches
Get this Laurel & Sunset Utilitarian Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check ThePursesBoutique eBay store to see if this Laurel & Sunset bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Laurel & Sunset bags on BagBunch
- The Laurel & Sunset Dunsmouth bag, a great alternative to this hobo bag.
- Searching for more Laurel & Sunset bags on eBay